The Select Series Dual-Stage Snow Blowers have the features and power of larger snowthrowers with the maneuverability of a smaller machine, all at an affordable price. Built to handle even the toughest winters, the medium-duty snowthrowers feature heavy-duty welded construction with a heavy-gauge steel frame, auger housing and chute. Combine these features with a powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine and you've got one impressive machine.
- 208cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 24" wide intake
- Dual-trigger steering makes tight turns effortless. It allows you to stop the power to either wheel, easily turning the machine left or right.
- Dash-mounted chute rotation and deflector controls make it easy to point snow exactly where you want it.
- Free Hand™ Control allows you to drive with one hand while changing speed or adjusting the deflector direction with the other hand.
- Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter’s worst storm, engines matter
- The heavy-duty steel dash panel includes convenient controls and LED headlights.
- Heated hand grips with on/off switch keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.